USA Warranty Policy
For further information, please call the Warranty department at 631-963-5000 or please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Accessories||Limited Lifetime Warranty from Manufacturer Defects|
|Magnifiers||Limited Lifetime Warranty from Manufacturer Defects|
|Telescopes||One-Year Limited Warranty from Manufacturer Defects|
USA Warranty Procedure
- Call or write for authorization. Before returning any product for a warranty claim a Return Authorization (RA) number must be obtained.
- No merchandise will be accepted without an RA and failure to obtain an RA will prevent or delay processing of the warranty claim.
- To receive an RA call, 631-963-5000, or write to Carson Warranty Service, 2070 5th Avenue Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 with a description of the problem. Include your name, address and telephone number.
- Provide proof of purchase. A receipt or other dated proof of purchase must be included with merchandise being returned for a warranty claim to be processed. Please send a check or money order for $15.00 to cover shipping and handling (*No fee for 3D/ED binoculars)
- Package the return carefully. Shipments will not be reimbursed for damages due to insufficient packaging, even if the merchandise is insured. Print the RA number prominently on the top of the package.
- Prepay Shipping. Insure the package. Send to: Carson Warranty Service, 2070 5th Avenue Ronkonkoma, NY 11779. Merchandise must be sent prepaid. Carson will not accept merchandise C.O.D.
International Warranty Policy
- At Carson, we stand behind our products while adhering to the laws in all countries.
- For specific warranty information please contact us: email@example.com.